We are excited about the response to this club! There have been some questions about who may be involved, so we have put together this list of requirements.
- You must be able (or willing to learn) to sew, crochet and/or knit.
- You must be willing to help others and accept help yourself if need be.
- You must have an adequate attention span, good listening skills, and the ability to persevere.
- Follow the golden rule! Don't look down on others or make fun of them.
- Any age may join, as long as they fulfill the other requirements (currently, we have girls ages 9-16).
- You do NOT need to be at every meeting or work on the suggested projects.
If you think you'd like to join us, please fill out this online registration form and Jordan will get back to you and add you to the email list. This list is only used to send members updates about meetings and Reach Out events.